<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

first ever

This is my first ever blog entry. I used to think that blogs are stupid. Simply cause I thought that blogs were people’s diary that they put up everyday telling the whole world what they did the whole day. That, I felt was wrong. Why tell the whole world what you did? I read a lot of people’s blogs on Blogger and I got bored of it simply cuz they sucked. Maybe cuz I didn't know those people.

Then I my friend Inverse recommended me this site by this guy called Michaelooi. The guy is such a funny fuck. He is my motivation for writing this. My perception of BLOGs have now changed. Although they are essentially weBLOGs, for my version I decided would be a BitchingLOG. A lot of stupid people post LOGS online telling the whole world what they did the whole day. NOBODY gives a rat’s ass. So this is my way of doing it.

Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home