<$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

survey

Muahahahahaha.

Finally, somebody sends me a survey that I like. (Thanks Josh!) Questions which leaves a whole rooom for my cynical imagination to attack devour. Its 2.30pm and I woke up half an hour ago cause I was in George's house playing PS2 from 8pm until 6am this morning. So forgive me cause my brain is still feeling a bit sleepy.


Name Four Bad Habits You Have
1. Child prodigies don't have bad habits.

Name Four Things That You Wish You Had
1. the power of invisibility
2. x-ray vision
3. 100 zillion dollars
4. Anna Kournikova

Name Four Scents You Love Hate:
1. durian scented farts
2. durian scented burps
3. tuna
4. baked beans

Name Four Things You'd Never Wear
1. bra
2. pantyhose
3. santa claus costume
4. strap-on dildo

Name Four Things You Are Thinking Of Right Now:
1. damn theres a chunk of Frosties stuck in my molars
2. damn water does not get it off
3. damn my fingernails are too short to dig it out
4. fuck it, will settle it later

Name Four Things That You Have Done Today:
1. Breathe
2. Took a piss
3. Took a shit
4. Change a new roll of toilet paper

Name The Last Four Things You Have Bought Recently:
1. Pringles
2. Pringles
3. Pringles
4. FHM

Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
1. Methanol
2. Ethanol
3. Saliva
4. Grape juice laced with more methanol

Last Words You Said:
Machauhai...5am already ar?

Last Song You Sang?
Sing-a-long to my Winamp - Sixteen going on Seventeen (if you dunno where that song comes from, take a gun, put it in your mouth, and shoot)

Last Thing You Laughed At?
Women's inability to play PS2

Last Time You Cried?
30 minutes ago. I yawned so wide that you could fit a cow in my mouth. And then, salty rivers of eye excretions started to flow down and gather on my chin, watering the short and stumpy facial hairs which had grown overnight.

What Color Socks Are You Wearing?
Pink

What's Under Your Bed?
294 000 000 000 001 dust particles, on last count.

Current Clothes?
Birthday suit

Current Annoyance?
The fucking Frosties still stuck in my teeth

Current Longing?
Anna Kournikova

Current Desktop Picture?
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Current Worry?
That the Sun will burn out and human beings will be extinct.

Current Hate?
Damn Frosties and Tony the tiger.

Favorite Physical Feature Of the Opposite Sex?
This is a fucking stupid question to ask a guy. Its like asking, is your father man or woman?

Favorite Place To Be?
In dreamland, where all the women look like Anna Kournikova and I am King.

Least Favorite Place?
Reality, where Anna is going to get married to a cow who has a big piece of fly-shit on his face.

Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home