<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

shower thoughts

Back from Prague. But not quite home yet, I am continuing my holidays. Haha.

Anyways, in the shower just now, when I was using my LUX soap to wash my face a soap bubble managed to creep into my closed eyes and stung the fuck out of my receptors. That caused me to generate a random thought which was fuelled by my stinging but observant eyes.

If a guy cries that he misses his mother, father, brother, sister, cat, dog and cow at home, he is called a sissy pussy.

If a girl cries that she misses her mother, father, brother, sister, cat, dog and cow at home, she is called a pampered kid.

BUT

If the same guy cries that he misses his girlfriend who is studying in another town, he is a sensitive gentleman.

If the same girl cries that she misses her boyfriend who she won't see for another few weeks, then she is a faithful partner.

Fuck. Come to think about it, I have never heard anybody complaining about missing their mum or dad but I have seen a lot of people complain about how much they miss sweetpeas.

Conclusion : Young people have issues and misplaced priorities. Movies dictate that people should miss their lovers who are far away but never potraying a guy longing for home, and people like to copy that sentiment. Maybe some of those people can humour me. Just a thought, eh?

Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home