<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

kids on wheels

What the fuck is wrong with the world these days?

I was walking in the street just the other day, when suddenly Road Runner flew past me. Followed closely by Coyote.

I blinked.

It wasn't those cool cartoon characters. It was a couple of moronic small boys. They were wearing those shoes with wheels attached to the heels. I've been back only for a couple of weeks and had never seen that shit before. Fuck, I don't even know what its called.

I saw another bunch of morons skating around a hotel lobby yesterday afternoon, and another fat lazy twat today.

I believe inventors and manufacturers have a moral obligation. Making our lives easy is one thing. But kids these days are fat and obese enough. With all their obsession with computer games and tuition classes, these young brats don't really go out and play much, so the bit of walking around is good for them.

Besides, its not a good idea if you are fat and do not have a good gait. Why? Cause I saw one of those lazybums in the hotel slip and fall face first on the slippery marble floor. And the dumb fuck started crying. Well, doh! Its good that he fell and injured himself. Imagine if he lost his balance and hit an old woman on a walking stick? Or fly down the stairs?

What next? Motorised wheelchairs for kids?

Damn. The next time I see one of those kids on those things, I am going to try my utmost best to trip the donkey.

Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home