<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

48 hours

I am back in the UK. Classes start next week but I am back cause of all the formalities. Registration and stuffs like that.

Its been an interesting last 48 hours.

Firstly, my flight. I managed to get an aisle seat this time around. In case you were wondering, no, there weren't any big fat alien blobs sitting next to me. Instead, the seat next to mine was totally empty. So I got to put my long legs over to the otherside a bit.

On the other hand, there was a half-jabba sitting on the window seat. She didn't go to the toilet, not once in the whole 13 hour flight. Maybe cause she was hibernating most of the time. I watched on tv before that some animals eat a lot, and then go to sleep for a long time. They don't even need to use the toilet. I reckon I encountered the human version.

When Jabba ended her hibernation, she decided to make some small talk with me. She's also a student, so she asked me what I was studying, which uni, where I am from, how long my dick is, etc. Hey look. Why the fuck ask questions which you really don't give a shit about? I ain't going to see you again, ever in my life. I don't give a fuck where you come from, what your dog's name is and any other stuffs that you feel you are compelled to inform a total stranger about.

This really isn't about having big boobs or a pretty face. Chick or no chick, don't fucking ask me stupid questions to make small talk. I don't give a flying rat's ass. Really. If you are interested in having a shag, then ok, give me your number and I'll think about it. Otherwise, why the hell would I be interested in what your name is? And don't fucking tell me its to "make friends". Look, its dangerous to make friends with total strangers. Didn't your mama tell you that when you were young?

In-flight movies on the plane were fucked up. I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 2 times. Watched The Day After Tomorrow and Garfield. The only half-good show was Windtalkers. In case you didn't already know, I can't sleep on planes. That's why I tortured myself watching stupid movies.

After the flight, there was still the small matter of taking a 3 and a half hour coach ride back to the town my uni is in. Luckily, I was with my friend, Jillian, so I didn't bore myself to death.

So, reaching the bus station, I had to take another bus to where I stay. (Jillian had already got on the bus to get back to her house) Suddenly, there is this short girl who came up to me and asked me how to get to her accomodation. How the fuck would I know?

Well, actually, being a returning student, I did. She's a fresher see. And freshers are stupid. Look, just get into a fucking cab and ask the driver to take you there! But anyways, I am a helpful person and I decided to help her.

Before I go any further, I would like to clarify that she was in no way nature's gift to mankind. Just in case you did not understand that, lets try again. She is the type that you would "cover the face and fire the base". So, I really had no motivation to help her. I didn't even ask for her name. She told me. I didn't even register it in my memory. I was tired and cranky, and wanted to get home and sleep. I don't think I would have even given a fuck if 10 hot chicks told me their names.

But, I stayed and helped her carry some of her bags to the taxi stand, missing two buses in the process. Don't ask me why. I don't even know. Its like an instinct, you know. You have to help. How can you not help a person who has not been to a country before and is stranded in the bus station with luggage 2 times her body weight? She had one mother of a big trolley bag, a smaller trolley bag, and haversack bag and a laptop bag slung over her shoulder. How on earth do you even pull two trolley bags together? And why pack a bag you can't carry yourself?

Some people are just unlucky. I feel for them not having either physical or mental capabilities. Yeah, pity. Its a strong tool in getting people's help.

Then there is a small matter of me walking around my university campus at 3am cause I was jet lagged and couldn't sleep. Actually, I was looking for a computer lab so I could blog and check my emails. But the stupid uni closed all their comp labs last night. (its usually opened 24 hours)

By the way, there are not as many hot chicks as there were last year. Godammit.

Labels:


Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home