<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

i don't forget

Backside banger or political prisoner?

I promised myself long ago. I don't bitch about politics. But this, well, fuck this.

I think he is a backside banger. Really. Call me a big fan of the old doctor. I don't really give a rat's ass. But I tell you this.

I think its quite a fucked up thing to take to the streets and disrupt peace.

I can also tell you this. I got tickets for the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games in 1998. I was only 13 years old then. The Corrs were going to perform the closing act. And, damn I loved Sharon Corr then. Andrea too. Not forgetting Caroline too. Not that faggot of their brother though.

The morning of that day, there were many rumours going about on how some motherfuckers wanted to take to the streets and fight the police. Shouting for some kinda reforms. The plan was to follow my best friend Joe and his family. But Joe's dad heard about the rumours and decided that we should leave early before a certain time when those hooligans were going to get on the street.

Ordinarily, my mum and dad would have allowed me to stay and take the LRT home myself. I was very independant and they usually don't worry about me. However, upon hearing about the supposedly planned riots, mum insisted that I follow Joe's family back home.

Because of that, I did not get to see how big Caroline Corr's tits were. Fuck. And that is why, I have a grudge till this day.

*You have no fucking idea how serious I am.
*Being supposedly accused of something does not give anybody the license to break another 100 rules in the process.

Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home