<$BlogMetaData$>

Sunday, October 03, 2004

find your own brains, dude

Just now, I chanced upon something quite familiar.




Now, where the fuck have I seen that before?

Oh yeah. Here.

And I thought, "Wow, what a fucking coincidence!"

I was about to email the webmaster to tell him that great minds think alike, then I figured,"Fuck. It can't be true. If there were 2 of us in this world who share the same thinking, then it would have been the end of the world"

Then it hit me.

Its a was leech. An intellectual leech sucking out other people's work and calling it their own.

I left the dude's website having pity for the webmaster. Actually half pity and half pride. Pity cause the dude doesn't have much brains to think of stuffs by himself. But pride that such brainless retards actually know how to set up blogs of their own.

His mum must be proud of him.

Labels:


Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home