<$BlogMetaData$>

Sunday, October 03, 2004

scapegoat

Face it.

If there's something to blame other than ourselves, we'll blame that other thing. It is of course easier to blame something else or someone else rather than blame ourselves.

In schooling and university life, the most commonly ostrocised scapegoat is "studies".

"Dude, its my birthday. Let's all go out."
"Can't mate. I've got an exam next week. Gotta study."

"We are organising a camp in 2 weeks time. We hope that you all can come."
"Sorry Sir. SPM in 2 months time. Can't go."

And the worst type of victimisation of "studies" comes in the form of :
"I am sorry, but I can't get into a relationship right now. I need to concentrate on my studies."

Absolute ballocks. Punchline comes when she goes shagging some other guy 2 months down the line. What happened to the studies then, eh?

I've got a better explanation for all those people who blame studies.

"Dude, its my birthday. Let's all go out."
"Can't mate. I've got a shit time management."

"We are organising a camp in 2 weeks time. We hope that you all can come."
"Sorry Sir. I've got shit time management. Can't go."


And the best :

"I am sorry, but I can't get into a relationship right now. I've got shit time management and I don't know how I am going to juggle between sex and studies."

Shame on all you buggers who use "studies" as an excuse. A pretty shit one too. If you can come up with a better excuse, I wouldn't actually get so pissed off.

Look, going for a party takes up, what? 3 hours of your precious studying time? Consider this, by the time you cook your own dinner and eat, 1 hour is gone. So, you can't even spend 2 hours of your time to humour your friend? If you know how to manage your time properly, 2 hours is nothing. It can be made up tomorrow and spread out over a week. Its simple shits.

Now, if you excuse me. I need to go and fucking STUDY.

Labels:


Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home