<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

so funny

I play snooker a lot. And since snooker cues are much cheaper here than they are back n Malaysia, I invested some dough into getting my own. Personalised snooker cues are usually split into two seperate parts, so that it is shorter and hence more convenient to carry around.

When you want to use it, you just screw the two parts together. Most personalised snooker cues are split half-half so that they are roughly equal in length. However, I prefer the three quater-quater split. Because of that, my cue casing is longer than most others you would see.

Its a black hard case, a rectangular box, if you may. It is about 4 feet long x 2 inches high x 3 inches deep. Comes with a handle to carry it around, like you would carry a suitcase.

Now, carrying it around always draws stares from people in general. And most of the time, when I bump into someone I know, chances are they would eye the case, look at me funny and ask me, "What's that?". And the one thing all those people have in common -- they all have boobs and are more widely known as WOMEN.

And my reply is always the same : "Oh this ar? Gun. Sniper rifle you know."

And the response is always the same : "He he he"

If you didn't already know what sound that is, its not a laugh. It borders between a child-like giggle and a flirtatious laugh. What they don't realise is that I was not trying to make a joke. Its point blank sarcasm in the face of ignorance.

But well, if chicks think its funny, I'll play along.

Labels:


Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home