<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

a length of time

More commonly known as 'period', this strange phenomenon is very mysterious to man. Men, actually. Many many enlightened people (like me) have tried without success to figure out this mystery.

However, before a problem can be solved, we need a problem defination. And this is where the trouble all begins. We can't even define it. How do you even solve a problem when you don't know what its about?

What is this 'period' thing? I don't know really. I reckon its got something to do with the moon and an ancient curse or something. My best guess is that its related to the werewolf legend. Sometime in a month, when there is a full moon, a normal man turns into a beast, complete with fangs and a huge dick. That same werewolf goes around terrorising people for the fun of it. Maybe rape a few she-wolves (I believe they are called vixens) in the process.

But even that is not accurate enough. You see, we all know when a werewolf transforms. On a full moon. You see a full moon, you see a werewolf, you get the fuck out of where ever it is you are. The problem with this 'period' thingy is you have got totally no fucking idea when its coming. You have no idea when a carrier of this disease is going to open its mouth and spit its digestive acids all over you.

Another problem with this mysterious 'period' thingy is that the carrier can be very nice, laughing and joking, just moments before exploding into a burning fireball of hate and deceipt. You see, with the werewolf, its not so dangerous. Even if you didn't already know about the werewolf, as soon as you see the evil that it causes, you run the fuck away from that thing. But with this 'period' thingy, its like Hansel and Gretel and the hut made out of sugar and candy. The witch tempts the innocent little kids (Hansel especially) with candy, then suddenly, the bitch springs out of nowhere and wants to eat it. How can? Thats totally unfair.

You know what else is unfair? Carriers of this disease find it perfectly alright to use this as an excuse for everything. Its like people who have a running nose. They keep sneezing in the cinema and they blame it on the flu. Or like those people who are born stupid, they blame their genes. Grumble grumble, moan, hiss, act weird, blame it on some time frame thingy. And I don't even know what this 'period/time/zaman' is.

So you see, I really don't know as many things as I thought I knew. I just identified another weakness in me. I will learn to perfect that weakness. Pretty soon, not only will I know everything there is to know about this 'period' thingy, I will also learn a solution that we could all use to counter it. Stay tuned.

Labels:


Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home