<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

happy new year

I have been messaging a lot of people as of late, wishing them a very happy new year. Some people I messaged by SMS, others on MSN Messenger. As you might have already figured out, my name is Vincent, and I am quite an asshole. So, as you might imagine, I don't 'wish' people a happy new year like an ordinary person.

My message that I have been wishing everybody these couple of days :

Hey! Wishing you a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2005. I know its a bit early, but I know so many cool and happening people, I figured I should start with the sad losers first.

How would you react? A lot of people replied back with a "FUCK OFF", and that's good. Those are the guys who can take a joke. However, a lot of people didn't wish me back. Pissed offed with me, I reckon. Fuck them if they can't take a joke.

So yeah, wishing all you guys a Happy New Year in advance.



Don't forget to do your bid for democracy. Just a few more days. Voting ends 31st December. I am pretty much drifting around 3rd or 4th place. So, go vote here. If you don't know what all this voting stuffs is about, read this first.

Labels:


Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home