<$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, February 11, 2005

busted

In a lecture hall today.......

Lecturer : So, for this project, you would have to get into groups of 5. Please find your own group members and e-mail me their details by 3 weeks time.

After the lecture..

Timmy : Hi....scuse me...Are you doing this module as an optional subject?

Chick : Yeah. I don't really know anybody in this lecture.

Timmy : Yeah...I am doing this as an option as well...don't really know anybody. Shall we form a group?

Chick : Ok...we still need to find more people.


Vincent stops eavesdropping and comes into the scene...



Vincent : Hey dude! What's up?

Timmy : Oh...I didn't know you were doing this subject as well.

Vincent : What the fuck are you talking about? Its compulsory for all of us, isn't it? Are you going to form a group with the rest of us.....or you ditching us?

Chick : ......

Vincent : Oh hi there...I didn't catch your name...would you like to join our group?

Chick : Oh...er....er..I am going to miss the bus. We'll discuss it next week...

Chick leaves....

Timmy : You're quite a fucker, did you know?

Vincent : Yeahh.....sort of already knew that...thanks...by the way...she was quite a chick I reckon.

Timmy : Fuck off...

Labels:


Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home