<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

interesting books

On Sunday, I found myself in a random library. Now, I never really spend time in library to study. The only time I enter libraries is to borrow a book or to return it. Its too quiet to study and being surrounded by other people studying really gives me a spooky feeling. Anyways, since I had extra time to kill, I went browsing around the social science department.

Turns out, there are some pretty cool books around.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


A whole book dedicated to the democratic practices of Bolehland. And white men read it!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Cooool...a whole book just about women's rights! I searched high and low but couldn't find a book that explained the rights I am entitled to as the proud owner of a dick and two balls. I feel so discriminated!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


A 1-inch thick book talking about the role of women in development. I could have summarised it in one sentence - "No role at all."


*That was a joke, guys.*
*Although, sometimes people mean what they say when they joke.*
*Not in this case. Really.*

Labels:


Ramblings:
men's role has been so tremendous that no amount of books can narrate, while women's can be summarized easily. hence the books :P

*That was a joke, guys.*
*Although, sometimes people mean what they say when they joke.*
*Not in this case. Really.*

 



Hmm, there is nothing to write about the role of men in development because they 'are' development. right? Women are all about struggles

Ya know, the women development book serves to alienate and discriminate the genders even more.

White man, yellow man, brown man all of them are 'democratically democratic' get what I mean?

 



munkit : hmmm....that is true :P

kristof : dude..ain't got a clue what you just said

 



Post a Comment

<< Home