<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

you'se are all fucking idiots

*an apology in advance to my readers who do not follow the on-goings of the Malaysian blogosphere and have no idea what I am rambling about*

*I don't believe on flaming people on their own blog as it is their own space, so I flame them on mine. If you disagree, then tell me so I can personally flame you in front of all your readers.*

No, seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Ok...I didn't give much of a hoot about people shutting down their blogs. Its their life. Its their blogs. Let them do what they want that makes them happy. You want to shut it, you like laaa...

However, I find it extremely pissing off everytime I read a blog telling people how the should or should not blog. First, you get the 'famous' people talking about the no-no's. Then, I just read about some kiasu dude complaining about blog traffice whores who blast people for:

There is nothing about their life, nothing about their thoughts, but instead some piece of rubbish that has no value.

Helllooooo?? What the fuck? Have you people even forgotten why you blog in the first place? Is it not an expression of yourself? I have written many many many times about this crap. You can read the latest one here. Who the fuck do you people think you are - that gave you the right to say what people should or should not blog about? To you, its rubbish, to other people - its a damn funny joke.

Helllloooo?? What the fuck? Are you people that stupid that you need things to be spelt out to you? Take me for example - if I am in a happy mood, I don't go around telling people I am happy because I think that is a boring way of expressing yourself. Instead, I write a story reflecting that happy mood. Similarly, if I write about cursing people, its because I am in a shitty mood and the story of the cursing reflects that mood. So don't hold it against me if you don't have a creative writting talent.

And don't you fuckers dare talk to me about blogging 'with ethics and respect to others'. Something unethical to you might be perfectly alright with others, alright? And since you fuckers are so up your arse about ethics and respecting others, well, let me tell you that I THINK its damn unethical and damn unrespectful for you to try to tell me, or other people what the fuck we should or should not blog about.

If he wants to blog about drugs, let him.
If she wants to perverse some fairy tales for jokes, let her.
If he wants to edit some fucking image for a laugh, let him.
If I want to talk about some fucking 17A student, fucking let me!

I think those stuff are pretty fucking good reading material. You can disagree with the opinions we are trying to convey, but don't fucking tell us what we should or should not write about! And yes, I do agree that blogs are a reflection of a person in real life - but if you are too stupid to figure out what the blogger is trying to say, whose fault is that?

Remember the rules of blogging? I change my mind - there's only one rule - don't fucking tell people what they should or should not write about.
.
.
.
.
Anybody sharp enough would have realised the amazing irony behind that sentence.


*Oh..just to spell things out in big clear letters, since there are usually morons out there - I was not contradicting myself. I was just being very cynical*

Labels:


Ramblings:
heeee..:) I'm tempted to start counting the number of Fucks used.

Yeah..you're right. But *fans Vincent*, no need to get so worked up:)

 



Relax. And I kinda like this post. After a history of online posting, foruming and whatnots, I have also long learned that online arguments are inevitable and the ONLY thing that matters is WINNING. Nothing else.
 



There. You want a PPS T-shirt or not?
 



Gee , I am starting to hate people who just crap about their so-called "creative life" , which infact can put people like me to sleep . :/
 



amen
 



lol, u may have given them the fucking they needed
 



yeah man way 2 go. down here in our blogs, we're god!
 



jayelle : You can count and let me know. I lazy.

anonyomus : Its not just confined to online arguments where winning is everything.

kenny : I dunno dude. For me, a shirt along the lines of "weblog?? wtf is a weblog?? I only know of B*tchingLOGs" would suit me just fine.

yungjie : Dude, I think you fall asleep too easy. Try drinking coffee.

suanie : Amen

ridz : Its more of a pissed offed rant, not so much a 'fucking'

waterjunk : Yeah, I like that concept.

 



i so damn agree... god knows what's happening with these blog-policemen... by golly we're not paying taxes and we sure don't need no good samaritan to tell us what's right and what's not.
 



you have a point, a very valid one, in fact. *helps jolene to fan vincent*. i can almost feel you, esp with the way you expressed yourself.

such... is life in the 'sphere.

it's a wonder how a simple thing evolved to something so political, freaky.

blogging should not be like that - take it easy, guys..

 



i'm very glad that sometimes when i'm angry and pissed about something, i can always rely on you to speak my mind. thank you.
 



minishorts : I won't call them good samaritans.

narrowband : Exactly, it should not be like that - not for muppets to tell me what to do.

shanks : Glad to be of service

 



Post a Comment

<< Home