<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, May 23, 2005

2005 bimbos

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon the Miss Universe website. However, due to my busy exam schedule laziness, I didn't bother looking through the pictures and watching their video interviews.

Say hello to our very own bimbo. Much, much better than last year's fatso though. Last year we had a posh 'clueless about Malaysia, can't speak Malay' bimbo. This year, we have an AhLian. (I just added a picture of last year's bimbo, just click on the word 'fatso' above, the rest of the links take you to articles I wrote.)

Anyways....since I was a bit free, I decided to make a collage of the chunnest chicks.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1st row : South Africa, Venezuela, Greece, Brazil
2nd row : Korea, Chile, Thailand, United Kingdom
3rd row : Serbia&Montenegro, Spain, Indonesia, Australia




As you can see, South Africa has a pair of rather large mamaries. I thought Venezuela looked a bit like Monica Belluci. Korea, Chile and Thailand are my favourites. You should watch their videos. I included Indonesia because I thought it was quite cool that they allowed a participant this time around, although she is the only one wearing a one-piece swimsuit. And damn, the Australian accent sounds damn sexy..

As usual, I have always said, beauty contests should be kept as that. As soon as most of them opened their mouths, you just wanted them to slap them for being so bleaming stupid. The Belgium one takes the cake (go watch the video if you feel like it). We also learned that the latest fad in most countries is to wear some colourful rubberband thingy around your wrist. They have it here in the UK as well. Supposedly, its to help out a certain cause (yellow=Lance Armstrong, pink=breast cancer, black&white=racism). However, this shit can't fool me....you just know that most people wear it for fashion anyway. Someone tell me whether you guys are doing the same thing back home?

I was actually planning to do another collage of the hideous not-so-fortunate contestants, but then I realised...this is not keeping with the purpose of the Miss Universe competition. Beauty is only skin deep. Those ladies who aren't that beautiful on the outside are probably gorgeous on the inside. Every woman is probably stunningly beautiful in her own way. So, let us embrace the beauty of all the contestants...





*Actually, I was lazy to do the 'ugly' collage....resulting in me having to say all that crap. Please do check out Albania, China, Angolia, Ethiopia, Japan and Jamaica. Do not blame me if you puke on your keyboard*

Labels:


Ramblings:
Hi Vincent! Thanks for stopping by my blog too.. hehe.. although I'm going through what some would call a Writer's Dry Spell i.e. too lazy to write good stuff.. hehe..

Err, actually it was Yuen Li who gave me the link to your blog.. hehe.. I heard from Jillian that you had one, but never really got the web-address..

Oh, btw, I visited the Miss Universe website after reading one of your entries.. Unlike you, my biggest concern was that the new crown was very ugly and I much preferred the old one! Haha..

 



the crown?? i'm not too bothered about that piece of plastic. more concerned about the face wearing the crown.
 



oh, they're doing the rubber band thing in australia too. joy. it's so effing ridiculous..
 



The band thingy is called the Nike Live Strong band, the original is the yellow Lance Armstrong one. Buy, and the money will be used to help aids or cancer victims (forgot which one) around the world.

It got carried away and became a fashion item, and NO, i don't have one.

 



For some reason... almost all the contestants look bad in a swimsuit.. Must be the big hair they gave them... Or is it just me or are people too busy oogling the mammaries?
 



Well, we are all used to think of this girls as, you know, stupid. Maybe they are, judjing by normal standards. But! They go to all these exotic places, their trip being paid with other people's money, they meet interesting people, the prizez are quite great and they get to travel some more, again not paying with their money...So is it stupid? I guess it all depends on the point of view
 



alynna/stoolx : Have you seen someone with 3 rubberbands on their wrists? Now, that is FUCKING ridiculous. In UK they now have one for Kylie Minogue.

kim : you're right. They are all hideous in the swimsuit bar one or two...I cant remember who.

kayla : That's true....but it all lasts for a year only. Then they are forgotten celebrities. Anyway, how come Romania doesn't send a participant?

 



i saw quentin tarantino wearing that coloured wrist-band thingy on conan o'brien a couple of weeks ago. he wore a yellow and a green. looks like it is getting to everyone. even that ah beng 8tv host is wearing it (yellow and orange). btw, the girl from angola really takes the crown in the puke-inducing category. somehow, the contestants this year are not thin enough and most of them look really unflattering in bikinis. the brown blackground with that diarrhea colour bikini creates a poor contrast, which only made matters worse.
 



yo. sorry about the tagging me for occupation thing which i haven't responded to. just so u know, i haven't been near my computer in awhile. hols =)
 



Why cant Malaysia send in a hot girl to represent us for once. Just ONCE. It's not much to ask right..
 



shanks : Their makeup in the bikini pictures are also questionable. All of them look brown.

metalrage : No problems dude.

tilia : That's because some fuckbrains might say that beautiful women wearing skimpy clothes are evil for our society.

 



I CONFESS I bought a Nike anti-racism WRISTBAND, too.
I bought it when Reyes and Henry were seen wearing it on pitch.The very next day I went stright to highbury to get it as soon as stock came in, I am a bloody sucker.

p.s: the korean one is HOT!

 



lyn : You are the THIRD girl to tell me that the Korean chick is HOT. Man...you women are all secretly bi. ;)
 



bleh Ms Spain is HOT and no I'm not a lesbian. Yet.
 



Miss Greece is damn hot! *nose bleed!*
 



Miss Singapore looks like she locked herself in to a room with no food for 3 months. And on top of that, she wasnt allowed to drink more than a glass of water a day to avoid water retention. And then after all that, she walked in to a wall.
 



I don't know why, Vincent. I do know a Romanian model won an Elite Model Look competition and she went to Paris to work for relevant designers. Moreover, I'm pretty sure I saw a Romanian girl at a previous edition of Miss World...
 



suanie : Maybe not lesbian...but bi?

KK : Korea is chunner dude. Like a barbie doll.

tilia : Those Singaporean dudes are weird anyway.

kayla : Oh...the participants for Miss World and Miss Universe are different though.

 



I know that, but at least it's something in the neighborhood! :)
 



Spain has good tits! I still dunno how her face looks like. Unable to force my eyes high enough to look yet.
 



some have REALLY horrible clothes... some look nice in the official photo but look horrible in the swimsuit category.
 



kayla : Was she hot? Hahaha.

Viewtru : After you are finished with the tits on Spain, focus you attention to South Africa.

Minishorts : I think all except one or two look horrible in the swimsuit category. Bad makeup, bad costume, bad background

 



you know why or not malaysia's candidates are not so nice?

because ppl like me, suanie and kimberley and etc refuse to join.

keke.

 



Why? Afraid of pulling down the standard is it?
 



haha : Thats a good one. hahaha.
 



Post a Comment

<< Home