<$BlogMetaData$>

Sunday, May 22, 2005

cool quotes

In the last 48 hours, I have heard random quotes that would be easy contenders for quote of the year :

From an Arsenal fan :
Manyoo were shit, we played better and deserved to win.


From a female Manyoo fan (and hence a glory hunting 'fan')
Cow : What's wrong with Manyoo la? So stupid...
Vincent : Nothings wrong with them..did you even watch the game?
Cow : Errr....no. I was busy.


And, from a random person :
Holy shit!??! I didn't know Anakin becomes Darth Vader! That sucks!

Labels:


Ramblings:
ManUre were shit.

They need to go home and practice penalties. :)

How does it feel to win f*ck all?

XD

 



I would like to see you come back here and say the same thing if Liverpool loses to Milan.
 



Haha..I didnt know anakin became darth vader either...but then I havent watched anything star wars related in my life.
 



Arsenal Glory Hunter (female) came up to me and said, 'Good good... Arsenal won!!!!!
and phwoarrrrrr THIERRY HENRY played sooooo WELL!!!!!!!!'

I thought: WTF.
PLayed what? played with the CHAIR????

 



tilia : Its ok, you are forgiven for not knowing since you are a girl. But when a guy says it, that is ludicrous.

lyn : We've gotta get rid of these people some way or another.

 



Heh heh heh........

Last I heard, 5 > 2.

5 > 2.


5 > 2.
=)

 



Post a Comment

<< Home