<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

fucking murphy

Fuck that Murphy and his fucking law.

3 years in this country and I have never seen a power failure. Trust Murphy to come along on a fucking busy night to screw things up....

I had been camping in the computer lab since 8.30am. Then had a group meeting somewhere around 4pm. After that meeting, I decided to be extra hardworking and continue doing work in the computer lab. About 10.30pm, I decided that I was sick of the computer lab and should go home and chill for a while then continue working in my room. The moment I reach my hostel, all the lights around go out.

So I have to go back to the lab, where I am now, and in no mood to work now.......

By the way, I have one coursework due tomorrow, one due on Wednesday, one on Friday, and my final year project is also due on Friday......Don't worry, I ALWAYS work best under stress.

*if you don't know about Murphy and his fucking law, never mind, not really in the mood to explain....you will also find that posts will be short and random for these few days, unless I find time to type a long one*

Labels:


Ramblings:
Fucking Murphy?
Are you mad?
Now you'll have a power failure every week.
Don't mess with Murphy.
Bad Karma, very bad Karma.

 



i thought i was screwed till i heard your story..
GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

 



that reminds me to click Save a lot, and charge the laptop :P
 



raanan : FUCK MURPHY.

lyn : everybody seems to think they are screwed UNTIL they hear my story and see my exam timetable.

kim : also reminds you not to do work last minute as you tend to do as well...haha

 



at least you did not have to endure a 12 hour blackout courtesy of your 'friendly' neighbourhood Tenaga service
 



Post a Comment

<< Home