<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

i love assignments

Even though it was a Sunday, I spent the whole day in the computer lab doing work.

Even though it was a Sunday, the whole lab was full of other people doing work.

Even though it was a Sunday, I woke up at 8am.

Even though tomorrow is a public holiday, I will spend the whole day in the computer lab doing work.

Even though tomorrow is a public holiday, the whole lab will be full of other people doing work.

Even though tomorrow is a public holiday, I shall wake up at 8am.


Student life is indeed damn fucking fun.

Labels:


Ramblings:
If it's any consolation, I was at work 9am-9pm Saturday and 9am-7pm Sunday. And today (Monday) would normally have been 9am-9pm, but thankfully the fact that it's a Bank Holiday means I get off at 7pm... :)
 



Yes, it is fucking fun.

We spend whole day whole week studying, while some coursemates spend their time clubbing, drinking and playing console games.

They ended up being top ten scorers in exams, while we get average marks.

Yes, it is fucking fun.

 



computing assignments are the crappiest. I am doing the same thing as you are, sorta 'camping' out at the comp lab on weekends/public hols/between classes, overloading my brain trying to figure out fucking programs.

Indeed, this is a students' life. One who does comp related stuff that is.

 



yuenli : But you see, I dont get paid doing stuffs I do. The day I get paid, I probably wont complain

stoolx : Sorry to dissapoint you dude, but I belong to the second group of people you described....hahaha..the reason I am so busy is because I leave my work to the last minute

lk : Thinking about it, you do have a point. Only the computer related stuffs take a shit load of time.

 



Haha...it is the same old you. Always doing things last minute. I am not surprised by that :P.
 



Hey... stop complaining, will you?I had classes from 0900 hrs till 1600 hrs on Monday because my college doesn't recognise Labour Day as a holiday!

*sheesh*

:p

 



Post a Comment

<< Home