<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

breaking news

Its 6am now, and I just got home from my friend's place after 9 straight hours of Pro-Evolution Soccer 4. I swear I have a blister at the tip of my thumb, and my head is spinning a little due to the lack of sleep. Still, I am willing to type through the pain in my fingers, endure my headache and postpone my sleep just to bring you this bit of breaking news...

Out of a girl's mouth :

"Its cool that that guy has 3 girlfriends and is still able to treat them well and keep them happy."

Excuse me......WHAT?

"Yeah, I would prefer a polygamious dude that treats me well rather than a dude who has me as his only girlfriend but treats me like shit."

Wow...REALLY?

"Yups, besides, only extremely smart guys with good planning and time management can pull something like that off....and that would be the kinda guys who would do well in life...and be rich.."

AWESOME........

Lesson of the day : Not all women disapprove of polygamy.


UPDATE: I have disabled the comments for this one, and hidden the existing ones. Come on people, its just one person's opinion and preference. She never asked anybody to follow her preference..I find a distinct similarity with the case of girls who insist of dating guys who they KNOW are assholes, and then crying about it later.

UPDATE (no.2) : Well...the person who said those things thought it was pretty funny that so many girls got pissed offed, and she requested that the comments be turned back on....

Labels:


Ramblings:
WHICH FUCKING BITCH SAID THAT. WHERE IS SHE. SHE NEEDS THE STUPID TO BE BITCHSLAPPED OUT OF HER RIGHT NOW.

ahem.

 



she's a moron, period.

don't tell me you like that kind of girl.

 



wat an idiot. y so... toh soi ka wan?
 



No shit...she actually managed to delude herself into believing that huh? Amazing. Can I meet her? I wanna know how a moron looks like..
 



IMHO she seems like the flexible type. But let's face it, many women say things like that before marriage. When things don't work out, they start to do what they do best, bitch about it. But hey, if she can prove that she doesn't mind being a 2nd wife to some rich old fart, by all means go ahead. I doubt she'd be in it for the love.
 



Did she suffer severe brain damage as a child??? A moron that treats u like shit is no good, I agree, but I still can't understand how she has reached the conclusion that there are no guys who are capable of making you happy and have only you as their GF! She probably knows her worth better than the rest of us....
 



Touchy post sial. lol. I wonder what triggers the huffiness in the above comments.
 



Confirmed. She is THE living proof that idiots are born every minute.
 



Confirmed idiot.

Even if he is the kind of person who can do well in life with management abilities like that... doesn't mean you're going to get that guy. What an idiot....

 



vincent...how many wifes u want have next time..
 



Whoah! Loads of angry people....

Sigh....guys..its just one person's opinion and preference. She never asked anybody to follow her preference..

Maybe she got burned before?

I find a distinct similarity with the case of girls who insist of dating guys who they KNOW are assholes, and then crying about it later.

Its a preference thingy, geddit?

 



obviously she hasnt dated b4. all men are bastards. poly or mono alike *runs*
 



Well, for your sake, let's hope you won't have to sleep with one of those bastards one day.

Yes, it is a preference thing..

 



Haha. She's probably secretly bisexual and she wants a polygamous guy so he can arrange an orgy which she can join in on.
 



tilia, that's where you are wrong. ALL women are bi. Its a proven fact.
 



Post a Comment

<< Home