<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

i am holier than thou

Got tagged by Michael Ooi....its called 'The I am Holier than thou Blogger's Baton', which is useful when I have nothing to blog about, like today.

LAST BLOG I READ WAS :
Eyeris


I THINK MY BLOG IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT BLOG ABOVE BECAUSE :
He claims to have the ugliest blog in the world and is proud of it. Absolute rubbish. Everybody knows that mine is the ugliest and that I am even prouder of it.


IMO, THE BEST ENTRY I HAVE EVER BLOGGED IS :
Racial Hoo-Hah. It sums up my character as an extremely peace-loving Malaysian.


FIVE BLOGS THAT MAY BE BETTER THAN MINE :
(I think minishorts worded it superbly here..."may be better" as opposed to "are better"....because every narcisstic blogger thinks that they are king...)

Maddox - He doesn't consider himself a blogger, but he is still God. One of the most powerful individuals on the Internet.

Viewtru - You've gotta respect this dude. Definately the funniest and most creative blogger in the Malaysian blogosphere (that I've heard off anyway). And he doesn't even use profanities! Such holiness....

Michael Ooi - Cause this dude was the reason I decided that blogs weren't stupid things afterall and started blogging.

Minishorts - In the past, I absolutely loved her writting style because I could never write like that. Then I admired her for writting about yeast. Then came the awesome perversion of children's fairy tales. What next from the queen?

Fuckstress - Do you even require an explanation? Have you ever seen anybody else cuss with such poetic beauty?

When I grow up, I wanna be just like those guys..


I KNOW MY READERS ARE ADDICTED TO MY BLOG BECAUSE :
Nobody has ever met such a coherant 20 year old kid. Besides, everybody loves obnoxious people. You either love them or you love to hate them. Either way, there is a lot of love going my way.


I PASS THIS TO :
Lyn
Yuenli
Waterjunk

Because they tagged me the last time around....

Labels:


Ramblings:
ahah!!!! the revenge of vincent!!
okay, will get down to this tommorow....

 



apa ni... *KEMBANG* whey...

hahahha

 



Where the fuck did you get the fucking idea that I don't fucking use profanities? Now see what you fucking made me do? Lost all fucking control over mah holiness. Damn..... I need a serious image makeover!!!
 



Ugly blog.. hahaha... Why don't u change it back to orange?
 



when you grow up?

dude....

 



Aw.... shucks... *red faced* Dont ler.. I fucking shy wan ok... Say me until like that... *runs & hides*
 



lyn : Its not revenge......its giving you something to do...hahaha..

minishorts : kembang?? which part? haha..

viewtru : Not only image makeover...you need blog makeover.. like www.viewtru.net

keng : I admit..the orange made my eyes hurt as well. At least I am immune to this one.

suanie : Yeah, when I grow up. Still young you know..

fuckstress : You? Shy?

 



Mine is still uglier! Toink toink!
 



eyeris : Bleah bluk jungi pupu??
 



awwwwwwwwwwww...
 



Post a Comment

<< Home