<$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, July 01, 2005

magic template

*scroll down slowly*

Alright, as you guys have already known, my site template was screwed up and then it underwent some construction. As of yesterday, I told you that I still hadn't sorted out the problem. Well, I was lying. There wasn't any problem with it. I was actually harness my programming and HTML skills by trying to come up with some kinda blog magic trick.

So far, I have only been able to come out with just 2 tricks. Now, here's what you have to do.

Transforming logo trick
Scroll back to the top of the page and observe the stuffs. Stare at the screen for 2 minutes and come back and continue reading. Don't blink. Just stare and observe.




Done? Good. Thanks to the colour of my page, you should be hynotised by the time you are reading this. Now, click any one of these buttons. They are nothing more than random permalinks to my previous articles or just archive pages and will open in a new window. Go on, just click any one.

Now, in that new window that just popped open, scroll back to the top and stare for another 2 minutes. If you had done it right, you would have seen the trick.




My logo had miraculously transformed into this:




*ok, I hate to admit it, but this was the first trick I learned and so I might have made a mistake with it. It only works sometimes. If it didn't work properly, leave this page and come back later and try it again*


Messy trick
If you had tried out the first trick just now, you might have inadvertedly done the second trick as well. No matter, just close the window, go surf other blogs or something and come back later. Scroll down the page just a little and note the colour of the headings for the sidebar. Also note the alignment of the page.

You should have seen something like that:




The paragraphs are not aligned properly. Very messy....kindergarten work, you might say. Also, the headings are in green, which is kinda a weird colour considering this blog is red. We need to change all that because that's just ugly.

Now, with the help of an assistant which I have spent the last 3 days creating, the messy template should clear itself up. Just press the REFRESH button and you should now see:











Look.......with just one click of the refresh button, the whole template changes......awesome magic, don't you think??


*these magic tricks don't work sometimes, so if you really want to see them, keep trying*

Labels:


Ramblings:
ur 1st trick's making me dizzy......hahaha & it didn't worked well.....
 



Dude, nothing works.
 



oh yeah......It only works on Firefox..this is one goddamn screwed up template..
 



I don't understand any of your instructions for the tricks... :(
Me stupid.

(Though I'd like to learn how to align all my text nicely like in the last picture... ^_^)

 



I don't mind helping you to screw up your erm... I mean tidy up your template.

i need your account password to access your blog... I won't delete your blog, I promise! *finger crossed*

p/s: if you need help, email me your template, I'll see what I can do to fix it for you. fookk@HOTMALE.com

 



Post a Comment

<< Home