<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, July 04, 2005

ola!

That´s a great big hello from Lisbon!

Quick things you didn´t know -

1)There is a beer called Super Bock, which is cheap and quite good.

2)I am damn tired, and have only 3 minutes to type this before credit runs out, so I thought I should say hello...

Those you dudes who asked me for a present in the last post, would you like a cock?? I know Fuckstress would like an angmoh one...how about you minishorts?



Ermm...apparently there is a COCKeral which I see everywhere, some sort of national symbol I guess...haven´t been able to find out what it is yet..

Labels:


Ramblings:
It's the Nando's logo - the Barcelos Cockerel. Legend says a dead (and roasted) one crowed to announce the innocence of a pilgrim wrongly accused of thievery.

*Keong si kai*... eww.

 



Euw. ANY beer sucks big limp smelly donkey dick.

There must be a lengchai angmoh (NOT stinky) attached to the cock ok.

 



Oye! Como va?
 



i want gift, a anime wallet which cost 2 times the cost of ur gifts to minishort or fireangel...whichever is higher....
 



i want gift, a anime wallet which cost 2 times the cost of ur gifts to minishort or fireangel...whichever is higher...can u gift me?
 



Cool blog and nice colour. :D
 



Post a Comment

<< Home