<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

travel update

I am now in Zurich after spending the last 4 days in Paris. Will be going to Freiburg the day after tomorrow. If you don't know where that is, then its time to brush up your geography.

In the meantime, while waiting for my next post (which hopefully if I have time, will be about the following topic). In the last couple of weeks, doing touristy stuffs, I have seen a shit load of chicks. You tell me who the chunnest ones are....

The blonde Swiss...

The French brunettes...

The barbie doll Japanese.......

I'll tell you what I think the next time around..............

Labels:


Ramblings:
French brunettes!
 



No no no...barbie doll Jap ALL THE WAYYYY...
 



swiss blonde
 



Kia Ora from New Zealand/ swiss blonde for sure !!!
 



Hoi, you forgot about Spanish Gypsies.
*refer to the the San Miguel advert*

 



FUKITOL! I AM THE CHUNNEST!
 



Post a Comment

<< Home