<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, July 02, 2005

you'll miss me

July is going to be an awesome month...

Firstly, I'll be graduating, and hence putting an end to my ridiculous 15 year stint of being called a student. You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to that day. 13 July, folks....keep a mark on your calender and send me gifts to celebrate that occasion.

Anyways, I'll be on holiday for most of July, starting tomorrow.

I'll be off to Lisbon and will be back on the 5th. My whole family is coming on the 6th and we will be touring London before my graduation. After that, we'll be going to Paris, Zurich, Munich.....just to name a few. My parents leave for Malaysia on the 31st of July, so I'll be basically on holiday for the whole month.

Needless to say, this blog will be quite neglected. I will however post whenever I can, if I feel like it...so stay tuned....

Labels:


Ramblings:
buy present for me ok.
 



sweeeeet man, LISBON! That place is freaking awesome! going to visit Sporitng Lisbon's stadium? :) Or Porto? :)
 



hoi! have a good month yeahh.... and hopefully the lisbon footie ground is better than Panathanikos' shit hole.
oh yeah.. eyeris' right.. i forgot about Porto.

 



Get me sumthing too. Like cute angmoh boyfriend. Muaks!
 



mini, fire - no probs!

eteris,lyn - porto is too far away

 



Post a Comment

<< Home