<$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, September 02, 2005

1 + 1

You can tell a lot about a person just by the way he answers a simple question. Humour me then...what's 1 plus 1?


1 + 1 = 2
Unless he is a 3 year old kid, everybody know what 1+1 is. Therefore, a person asking that question is obviously taking the piss. Only a boring person with no personality would answer 2.

1 + 1 = 3
If there is an answer worse than 2, it surely has to be 3. It is such a common tongue-in-the-cheek answer that it has almost become a cliche. What's 1 plus 1? Three. Bleah. That answer makes you more than boring. It makes you a copy cat. If you wanna be sarcastic, do it properly.

1 + 1 = 11
Some smart ass one day decided to take away the plus sign from the equation, thus leaving the double 1s. And because of that, he decided that that 1 plus 1 equals 11. Another cliche, another boring answer, even though it deserves a more honourable mention compared to 3.

1 + 1 = 5
Elaine, in an apparent test to see if I was drunk asked me what 1 plus 1 was. Without hessitation, I told her it was 5. If you answered 5, good for you. You are as cool as I am (which is pretty damn cool).

Labels:


Ramblings:
Vincent,
I always thought 1 + 1 should equal 1.
:p

 



1+1=10 lah...simple binary whatz~
 



so plug a value from the sky without any logical explaination is considered cool? ok... cool... :)
 



Someone said 1 + 1 should equals to 8.
don't ask me why

 



maggie : 1 + 1 = 1 is true for logic AND/OR gates...only a geek would have thought of something like that. GEEK!

kimberly : binary? YOU GEEK!

KK : Yups, that is right. However, you can pick a number that is too high..like 153

lyn : 8? Now that guy is just trying to be different! Shoot him!

 



But sunshine... I'M A NERD!!!!!

HOW CAN I BE A GEEK?!

*there, there, maggie, that meanie didn't mean it*

 



radiohead has a song titled 2+2=5
 



I always thought 1 + 1 = a window

You'll figure it out

 



1 + 1 = ONEPLUSONE.

Yes, I'm a smartass. so sue me.

 



Sweelin : And radiohead is....who?

Shaun : Hehe..lamer!

Eyeris : No can do. I am the only smartass around here.

 



Post a Comment

<< Home