<$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

announcements

Ok, apologies for the absence. My internet has been down since Saturday and I have spent a total of 6 hours on the phone with my ISP culminating with a 2 hour phone call this morning. After some voices were raised on my side, they finally decided to do something about it. I am utterly convinced that TM Net is far more efficient. Long live Bolehland!




I shall be guest blogging at minishorts.net for the next few days. Want a chance to whore your blog on a femes blog?

Head over there and give it a shot!

Blogging will resume as normal here.




Next up on 'The Great Review' - The Tampax Tensile Test. A few random comments suggested that some girls were afraid that the tampon would get stuck up there if the string snapped. So, I am gonna do an experiment to see how much force it would take to snap the string.

It will take a couple of days to work on it...but I am gonna have fun with it anyway.

Ramblings:
What? ‘…afraid that the tampon would get stuck up there if the string snapped’. That is the most ridiculous question I have ever heard. Even if the Tampon stuck up ‘there’, u can simply use you fingers to pull it out. Trust me, I have done it on my GF, don’t worry that much, Cheers!
 



Post a Comment

<< Home