<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i'm sorry

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when Timothy pulled your pony-tail and you got upset, and I couldn't convince you that not all the kids hate you.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when you broke your Snoopy water bottle and cried the whole day, and I couldn't convince you that your mum would not scold you for it.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when you were beaten up by bullies and didn't want to go to school, and I couldn't get you to see that you were a much bigger person than them.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when your sister broke your Optimus Prime robot and you didn't want to talk to her, and I couldn't get you to forgive her.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when you got detention and got worried sick, and I couldn't get you to see that your parents won't disown you.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when that damn bitch Katherine Lee mocked you in front of everybody just because you asked for her number and you got so embarrased you didn't want to go to school, and I couldn't convince you that no 14 year old girl is worth it.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when you had your first fight with your first girlfriend and it was the first time I saw you cry because you were afraid that she would dump you, and I couldn't convince you that fights are normal in relationships.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when you fought with your dad because he told you to dump your girlfriend and you wanted to run away from home, and I couldn't convince you that your father wants the best for you.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when you failed a paper in college and sat on the college stairs dejectedly with eyes that had no more tears to shed, and I couldn't convince you that it wasn't the end of the world.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when you broke up with your boyfriend and cried for days, and I couldn't convince you that you deserved so much better.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when your best friend stabbed you once in the back and again in the front and you had no one to turn to, and I couldn't seem to tell you that I would always be there for you.

I'm sorry, my friend, for that time when you were in mourning, and I just couldn't find the words to console you.

I'm sorry, my friends, for I will dry your tears, listen to you pour out your heart's content and be there for you but I sometimes can't seem to find my tongue when it matters most.

Labels:


Ramblings:
If my sister broke my vintage Optimus Prime, I want her head hangs on my bedroom wall for good.
 



kancil killer: A bit out of line, right? This post is meant to be all nice and suddenly you talk of hanging your sister. Jeez! Ruined the entire mood. :P
 



what the..........
 



meme ?
 



eh? where's the punchline?
 



not everything Vincent writes is funny or has a punchline, ok?
 



I think this entire posting is so touching.
 



good stuff man.... now thts pure emotion in words....how u felt while writing it?
 



Sob...you made me feel so...touched man..you know you write well when the reader feels like he/she can feel your emotions coming from the screen.
 



I think your issue is not about writing serious posts or not. I think it's sentimental ones that make the readers wonder if you are for real.
 



Lol, I agree with Kim with this one. But I like it ler, it's a different side to you. ;)
 



what the fuck's with the sentimental shit?
 



this post is great, fantastic. LOlz... At least we do now guys do haf a sensitive side...
 



sniff. *blows nose*
 



I just wanna say, that as much as you always claim yourself to be a mean bastard and all, you're still one of the sweetest dudes I know. Thanx for calling all the way from UK and just listening. And I just realised today, that you, FA, & April sent some 'bak gam' via Chooki, and it made me cry a bit again. Thanx Vince. *Huggiez!*
 



Never , ever mess with my Optimus Prime, thats a sacred item !
 



Post a Comment

<< Home