<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, November 14, 2005

being minishorts STUPID

Some women are like a werewolf's cunt....Ugly and fucking dangerous.

It beats me how somebody can say something as stupid as this (you can read the full assed shitty article here....but don't bother - it's crap) :

Moderation, my dear Vincent and Shaolin, moderation is the key.
You fucking idiot...Blogger comments how to moderate? Oh yeah...I forgot. I use Blogger. I am a nobody. You are a somebody all high and mighty with your Wordpress shit.

Never mind that I thought you were my friend. Never mind that sometimes friends have to slap each other in the face to wake them up. But fuck, in your attempt to bring down the stupid Asian Tiger wannabe, don't bring down innocent people all the same.

You of all people knew the fucking story rite? You know how Mr & Mrs Asswipe have been nitpicking fights here over the last few weeks. Fuck. And yet, in your attempt to bomb out your nemesis, you had to...you just HAD to weed out your friends, you self centered pig faced bitch.

Period or no period, the KGB would be happy to hire you. You are probably the kind of person who will eat her young and drink their blood to make yourself great. Greatness? Fuck off. Feigning greatness is waayyy different.

Never mind that you can easily message me on MSN to screw me over if you wanted to. Noo, instead you choose to keep your balls to yourself and just whack me over the blog. Heh...the same set of balls you extended to a STRANGER by pouring water all over him.

And you wonder why so many people don't like you?

Here...got a whole list. Anybody wants to add to it, be my guest.

Take your pick, asswipe...

I love Minishorts. Not.
Why do I blog?
Final-fucking-ly
What the hell happened?

Labels:


Ramblings:
Vincent, I think when she said moderation, she did not mean moderation of comments. I thought she meant moderation on your part and his part, moderation of words/speak.

Though I might be wrong...

 



Oooh personal insults, now I'm stupid and an Asian wanna-be.

Yeah I must admit I always wanted to be good at maths and have a 4" dick.

If you wanna cuss minislut go ahead and cuss her, don't bring me into it kthxbai ;)

These are disparate subjects.

 



ST: You turning down the chance of a three-some? :o
 



man, this whole blogwar thing is better than most korean tv series. :P
 



2 sausages and one pie? Not really my kind of meal thanks, I'm more a 2 pie 1 sausage kinda guy..

Yes I'll be here all week ;)

I'm in Brunei now and officially have no life.

 



I think that's not what she meant by 'moderation'. Read it again, preferably with a clearer mind.

I think one is too deeply entrenched in the blogging world if the word 'moderation' straight away meant 'to edit, delete, or bar' comments or posts'.

In real world, it has long be used to mean, 'not to go overboard'. That's what she meant, at least the way I read it.

 



come to my blog... no war there...
(opportunity to whore...)

 



cibai. my stupid blog down at this time. of all time.

WTF.

 



FIGHT! FIGHT FIGHT! WOOT WOOT!

*throws aside pom-poms and scuttles back to middle of fence*

 



People! Where is the love??
*cues to err.. "Where is the love" by Black Eyed Peas..* "...the loveeeee...where is the love, the love, the love..."

 



Man, reading this made me forget about Spain vs Slovakia.....
 



but no doubt this is Vincent at his best.....
 



me vomits london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down!!!!!!
 



Yo..vincent..chilled...
whatever war gonna b overed lah..:)
come..let's go for a beer..hehe

 



yes, i think she meant moderation as in words. but maybe you did too.

whatever the fuck, this is getting better everyday. all those back stabbing, misinterpretation. wow! i love it!

 



*grin*

The 2005 Special Olympics, brought to you by the Malaysian blogosphere! XD

 



Haha. Good stress reliever! I was wondering that as Minishorts had known you for quite long, a bit dubious that you would slam her. So did not comment previously. Haha. Fun. *Clap Clap*
 



*stares at screen, munches on popcorn*

....fascinating....

 



HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

bodoh lah both of you.

 



Grow up.
 



fred : That's not my decision. Its already written in my DNA that I can only reach a maximum height of 5 feet 9 inches. I don't think I can grow any taller.
 



"the same set of balls you extended to a STRANGER by pouring water all over him."


Yo, I am THE STRANGER whom you graciously put in...I suppose I should thank you.

Neways, we all should be moderators of our own blog and not of others. Nuff said.

*DISCLAIMER: NOT PUTTING ON COMMENT TO CREATE THE FOLLOWING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANOTHER BLOGWAR, TO BECOME FAMOUS/FEMES OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT*

 



Post a Comment

<< Home