<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

complicated

Today, I was trying to teach my friend some college level physics when I accidentally made a major boo-boo. The other blokes immediately pounced on my ass and made fun of me...a supposed 'qualified engineer'. I wouldn't blame them. The guy who pounced was a blinking MUSIC major. He was supposed to play with gay stuffs like violins and things like that but he ended up spotting my mistake.

I retorted that this was amateur stuffs and I had progressed onto figuring out more complicated stuffs that we require to sustain world peace...like trying to understand women. One thing led to another in our chat, and we soon established the reason why women were so complicated.

You see, when analysing stuffs you have to look at the bigger picture. No need to wonder why the brain thinks differently. Those are minute details. Leaving aside the fact that male brains are generally more powerful, male brains and female brains are still brains nonetheless. So, I believe the difference (and hence, the problem) lies elsewhere.

So I got thinking, what is the MAIN difference between males and females? I was thinking boobs, but that's not true for I know some dudes with boobs bigger than certain chicks. So I settled for the next best thing.

Take a look down there.

What do guys have? Shaft and head. Pee hole. Rub shaft and head until white stuffs erupt out of the pee hole. Simple and efficient right?

Then you think about females. Die man too much stuffs down there. Clitoris la. Pee hole la. Vagina hole la. Mongoose la. Cumato la. Durian la. Labia also got two types. Inner and outter one some more. I am convinced that some women also haven't heard of those parts before. When wanna get them off, have to play with few parts at a time for extra shiokness. And then they can fake things some more.

Not complicating meh? Fucking troublesome if you ask me.

And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, I am now even more convinced of my genius for I have solved the great mystery of women being complicated. It's not written in their genes as some scientists claim. It's all because of their cheebye area. That's why.

Labels:


Ramblings:
vincent. this is fucking too foul for my liking leh. *BIG THWACK ON HEAD*
 



if it was just that area that is complicated, life would so much simpler ya know.
 



minishorts : Haha...too bad..

ongky : Yes, but theres not much you can change about that area, you know.

 



I feel sorry for transexuals.
 



god dam u!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIEWTRU!!!!!!!!!!!DUN PULL ME INTO THE SEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DONT WANT TO BE PART OF UR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!NANONANANORIMAMO/STORYLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!(CHAP 9)(CHAPTER 9)

DUN PULL ME INTO THE SEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUN PULL ME INTO THE SEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I AM BECOME CHEAP PROSTITUTE COURTESAN AS IN UR NANONANO CHAPTER 9, I SWEAR I WILL DIE IN THE SEX INTERCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I AM BECOME CHEAP PROSTITUTE COURTESAN AS IN UR NANONANO CHAPTER 9, I SWEAR I WILL DIE IN THE SEX INTERCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I AM BECOME CHEAP PROSTITUTE COURTESAN AS IN UR NANONANO CHAPTER 9, I SWEAR I WILL DIE IN THE SEX INTERCOURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 



AND WHOEVER FLAME ME, SHE/HE IS THE CHEAPEST COURTESSAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHOEVER FLAME ME, SHE/HE IS THE CHEAPEST COURTESSAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 



Lol Indeed.
 



ahlian : You on the correct blog or not?
 



who are u?

who are u?

who are u?

who are u?

who are u?

oooooo....

*blocked comment & this blog and do nothing*

 



Too much caffein...not good for health yah know ahlian
 



i find myself saying lots of "good grief"s in your comment box. good grief.
 



What a post! I like your tampon post better.
 



Post a Comment

<< Home