<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, December 17, 2005

mental maths

Sorry la you dumbass, but spending RM3,500 for something that is going to die in 3 days is not romantic. It's just stupid. Take the money and buy her gold la you idiot. Just think of all the things you could do with that amount of money......

If I smoke 10 cigarettes a day, I could use a 100 ringgit note to light my fag, and still spend less money than him after that 3 days.

If I shit 2 times a day, I could use three 100 ringgit notes to wipe my ass each time, and still spend less money than him after 5 days.

If I wank (BIG IF THERE, OK?) once a day, I could use a 100 ringgit note to wipe away the stuffs each time, and still have more money than him after a month.

If I were a woman, I could use a 100 ringgit note as a tampon, an assuming a change of 3 tampons a day for 5 days, and still spend less money than him after 2 months.


I think you get my point already............




I have been busy, and been spending most of my time on the other blog, Petaling Street Hooligans, which is probably the best damn football blog out there. I promise an update on Monday night......

Labels:


Ramblings:
Caught your comment late on my blog. It's my YOUNGER brother's yellow house t-shirt from 2004. It isn't the best-looking shirt I've ever worn, but it's pretty comfy. Lol, actually all of them are. :P And I just woke up and am wearing the ancient red house one from ages ago. Now this one belongs to Ben. :)
 



he could have gotten her the o2 mini or an 60G iPod. it'll last longer and it's cheaper... not *gag* flowers
 



Blasphemy!
 



ok. RM3.50 for one rose is sweet. RM3500 for a big bunch is stupidity. want to be romantic also...secara sederhana lah. haiyoh. sometimes guys never get it. *shakes head*
 



Post a Comment

<< Home