<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, May 20, 2006

worrying

Slyvester : Good morning Vincent! How was your holiday?

Vincent : Twasn't a holiday. I went for a scoutmaster course thingy so I can officially be a scoutmaster.

Slyvester : Er....boy scouts?

Vincent : Yes, I volunteer at my old school every week.

Slyvester : Oooh.....I know your objective already!

Vincent : Hmmm?

Slyvester : That's right...you get to meet some nice girls!

Vincent : You understand that it's a school......with YOUNG KIDS?!?!

Slyvester : Never mind what.

Vincent : AND YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE LIKE 14, 15, 16 YEARS OLD?!?!

Slyvester : Good what. Easy to bluff them.

Vincent : *kicks Slyvester's balls and feeds them to the office fish*


I know some seriously dodgy characters. Welcome to a day in the life of Vincent Lau.

Labels:


Ramblings:
wow you are so kind... i have never returned to my old schools... you did a good job :) hard to IMAGINE :P
 



damn! dodgy fellow indeed.....
eh, sounds like kenneth lim dei LOL. rmb that guy? he came back to school to mess with the girls using melvin and i as an excuse.

 



who the fuck is kenneth lim?
 



Hmm.. i think he meant Kenneth Ti..
 



no, no...not the frog. he's bala's friend...my senior by six, seven years?
keng, rmb the guy who came around messing with the girls in my patrol?

 



Post a Comment

<< Home