<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, July 22, 2006

happy chappy

They say happy people sleep well at night.

Happy people don't get nightmares and don't even have happy dreams because they are content with everything and there isn't any need to fantasize over anything else.

I slept like a baby last night....until I woke up this morning and remembered that I had to go to work full day on a Saturday. Still, it was a great day and I can't remember the last time I was so content.

It is Sunday tomorrow, but I shall be working normal office hours. In fact, I shall be working 7 days a week for the next few weeks. It's really not that bad. There are a shit load of stuffs to be done, but it is true what people say - find a job you love and you never have to work a single day in your life.

I think I shall have another dreamless sleep tonight.

Labels:


Ramblings:
find a job you love and you never have to work a single day in your life.

Ramen to that!

 



ramen?

isn't that some sort of korean noodle?

 



Post a Comment

<< Home