<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

please plagiarise me!

Sometime ago, I wrote this because someone plagiarised one of my jokes. Thinking back, I was really pissed because, hey, this was something I thought off myself. After that, I added another two lines to my disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
Everything that you read on this site is original and was written by myself, unless otherwise stated. So, ask before you copy something or at least reference it back to me.
I have now changed my mind.

I think some of my theories in here are so awesome that more people should read it. Screw it. If you read something here and you want to plagiarise it, please do. I would appreciate if you reference it back to me, but frankly, I don't give a shit if you don't. As far as I am concerned, my objective of writing all those theories and philosophies was to get more people to understand that the world would be a happier place to live in if we lived by my mantra (because I am always right, see).

And then I thought.......

Should I limit it to just my serious posts? How about my jokes? Would I feel good if someone blatantly plagiarised my great tampon review?

After much deliberation.....

Fuck it.

I tell jokes to cheer people up. I like making people laugh. If someone is feeling sad or low, and one of my jokes help pick the person up, then by all means - plagiarism is an awesome concept. If someone plagiarises those jokes, it is probably because they thought it was bloody funny and it tickled a bone. And if they think plagiarising it would make other people happy, then screw it...I am happy to spread the joy.

And so, I think this is an awesome thing we should spread among the (not so anal) bloggers. If you agree with this, then link this article with this icon:



Alternatively, you could just copy and paste the whole thing on your blog. Either way, I don't really care.

Labels: ,


Ramblings:
I'm sure liewcf concurs, or at least welcome yet another C&P source.
 



Vincent I support u muah
 



you are awesome! i love your ideas... and thanks for sharing :P

L.A.M.

 



Goody. Its a great idea. I am just gonna start the Kempen Belog in BM again for bulan Merdeka.

You came up with another icon/log.

 



dila : I have another awesome idea for this year.
 



i happen to cross this shiity website of yours

it has lots of jerk ass bitching just like u

how awesome is that

 



Post a Comment

<< Home