<$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, November 03, 2006

howdy doo!

This comes to you at a time where I don't really care for very many things. Some people say that you can motivate yourself every morning by waking up and telling yourself that it is going to be an exciting day. I would like to meet those people so I can gauge out their eyeballs.

Suddenly, my only motivation for waking up in the mornings is knowing that I can go back to bed at night and in the process, tear off another page on my daily calender. I have lost the motivation for many things. When I was 8, I had a pyramid version of a Rubic Cube and I spent weeks motivating myself to find the solution to that puzzle. One day, one ordinary day, I picked it up and saw the solution staring straight back and me. And after that, it just got plain boring.

In many ways, I get through the day trying to solve puzzles (sometimes literally - Freecell in the office can be fun but ssssh, don't tell the boss). And if you do solve the puzzle, it isn't quite as fun as it used to be. Most people hate being in a situation where they don't know what is going on. I prefer being tossed in the deep end of the pool where I have to kick around to stay afloat. I don;t quite know why, but that is how shit spins.

This again would not bother you. You read this and will then go about reading something else about some Singaporean MP's daughter. If I am lucky, you might spare a thought about this before deciding on KFC's 3 piece hot & spicy chicken for lunch. I don't expect much anymore.

You can say that you have no idea what I am babbling about - well that makes BOTH of us. And you know, I seem to have lost the motivation to humour you.

Labels:


Ramblings:
finally! now take a drive to thailand, buy a gun, stick in your mouth, and pull the damn trigger!
 



dont want. messy.
 



But I'll bet you would care if a certain football team lost at home this weekend, eh?

Go yam seng lah dey, what lah you.

 



eek. erm. eat more kfc? it's got "fwah!"
 



messy, but the best part is you won't have to clean it up!
 



I don't know what is worse. Fwah chickens fried from Kentucky or chicken people making comments.
 



Hot and spicy has backed to old-skool, I am loving it !!
 



actually prefer the golden tits...

bored? move on?

 



you have to find a girlfriend dude. think of that as a new puzzle. i bet it will be very interesting. You'll never figure the solution out until you're 20 years in marriage.
 



Post a Comment

<< Home