<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, March 24, 2007

apparently weird stuff

I haven't done one of those incessantly annoying (but sometimes fun) tags for a long time, but fadh tagged me and since I have nothing better to do, I have decided to humour her. The tag states that I have to list 6 weird things about myself and even though I have actually done this before, I'll try to think of more stuff to humour you fellaslah.

I don't believe in God, but I believe in spirits and ghosts and all those stuff that you hear about

Actually, it's not that I don't believe in God - I just believe that the fella who created everything is powerless to do anything about it. I think that every single creature crawling this Earth and every element that exists is nothing more than a Frankenstein monster that this God created but is powerless to control. And usually you would expect a person like myself to not believe in the supernatural, but let's just say that if you have seen things I have seen, you would believe every story you hear...

Okay wait, that's not quite as weird as I like it to be. Truth be told, it is pretty damn hard to come up with more weird stuff since I already did (the old list still applies, nothing's changed). Ah, no wait...here's another.


I have an extreme hate for most tomato based products, but I love some others

I had a lot of morons as my seniors in my scout troop before. And for reasons known only to them, whenever we went camping, our diet consisted mainly of canned food - the bane of which was sardines and baked beans. I hate sardines and baked beans purely because the tomato based sauce that it swims in smells like sweaty socks. I NEVER eat french fries (or anything else, for that matter) with tomoto ketchup and one can easily poison me by giving me tomato juice to drink. However, I love tomato based pasta and pizza which is of course tomato based too. Sweet and sour sauce is okay too, but I suspect that that is because the sugar content usually masks the smell of the tomatoes.

Peanut butter goes with anything I eat

Okay, maybe not everything. But I certainly don't know of anybody else who eats vanilla ice cream with a huge spoon of peanut butter dunked into it. Nothing else please. No chocolate sauce. No need for fancy toppings. Peanut butter is suffice. And while that doesn't seem weird, when I eat yau char kuey, I start by tearing them apart and then use a pair of scissors to cut open the soft white part that used to join both sides. Spread loads of peanut butter in it. Super awesome.

Alright, don't bitch about how this post is in itself WEIRD, because I have very little time on the computer these days. But things will change by next week. Proper postings and all. Really.

Oh, and since this was meant to be a weird post..


Toodles!

Labels:


Ramblings:
my housemate take peanut butter with kaya... and he plans to cook eggs with peanut butter...
ya u r weird but this post is entertaining :P

 



heheeh... thx for humouring me dude~ i had a feeling that u mustve done this before, but i thot, to hell with it lah. like i have anyone else to tag! =P
 



Post a Comment

<< Home