<$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, March 30, 2007

inaccurate

Today, I ate my favourite siew yoke fan for the first time in a month. Having just escaped out of the many hicktowns that span this country, I finally found the time (and the means) to catch up on some current issues and read up on all those blogs I missed out.

There was this particular thing I read that made me jump up and scream profanities at the computer screen. Apparently, this particular politician (we all know how charming our local politicians can be) went on a tirade against bloggers, the female ones getting the brunt of the criticism:

"Bloggers are liars. They use all sort of ways to cheat others. From what I know, out of 10,000 unemployed bloggers, 8,000 are women."
Now, my friends...THAT is too much.

Surely these politicians should have the sense to check their facts before opening their big fat mouths?

Think about it folks. Considering the fact that the majority of unemployed bloggers are 15 year old girls whining about their miserable lives (their male counterparts are too busy with Counterstrike and DOTA), I would say 8 out of 10 is a GROSS UNDERESTIMATION.

Bodoh.

Labels:


Ramblings:
Haha, an interesting different take on this issue. Well, actually I don't see much whiney girls around. There are alot; but not much.
 



The last sentence was stupid, it should be something like "there are alot; but not as many as I thought it would".
 



aack. am i supposed to be offended by that?
 



That my friend is the funniest sentence you've written in a long while. Welcome back.
 



cis.... memang bodoh.

He's got his stats wrong.

 



ok la.. i admit i'm one of them. happy now?
 



Post a Comment

<< Home