<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, May 24, 2007

ugly mutts and tiny weewees

Writing the things I write usually gets me into trouble with a lot of people (it can also score chicks, but that is a story for another day). I have been flamed in many many forums on various topics. The two most popular flames were because of my piece on the SPM top scorer and on the fuel hike topic. Still, those critics, while mostly stupid and malicious weren't exactly funny.

Do you remember the story I wrote before about discovering a forum that discussed henhouses and women of the night? Go on, refresh your memory. Quite sometime back, someone from that forum found my blog and posted a link there, and the fun started. Now, I kid you not, these weren't like ordinary flamers I was used to. These were a bunch of LOSERS with ugly mutts and tiny weewees, and so I thought it pretty funny.

Still, I kept it quiet and monitored the comments in the archive because I didn't want to spell out the forum name. But I bring this up now because just yesterday, NST did an expose on it. You can even check out the scoop on MonsterBlog, and I get a mention there too.

The funny thing about all this is that people try to justify shit like that. I mean, you don't really have to justify your actions. You can screw a goat for all I care. I am going to point and laugh at you, but by all means, if screwing a goat rocks your jollies, then please go on, don't get caught (because it is illegal), and ignore my laughter because you are doing something you think is morally right. Because you can argue that it is a moral issue and that I shouldn't be a moral police. And I can argue I can laugh and call you names all I like too.

Just don't try to justify shit like that. You are breaking the law. Plain and simple. Some of them have argued that it is a mutual trade between two willing parties to satisfy their own needs. Well, yes, but so is selling drugs. I am sure the drug lord and the junkie are both very willing to trade and satisty their lust for money and crack respectively. But that doesn't make it legal or okay, does it?

You can argue that, unlike drugs, sex doesn't hurt people. I thought so too, until I read many, many posts in that forum. A lot of them are married people. One bloke told a story about calling up a freelance agent to come to his house when his wife and kids were away, and they bonked happily on his matrimonial bed. Don't like moral police? Well, screw you. You don't need a moral police to tell you what is right and wrong.

I have written about this before, and I still think prostitution should be made legal. In Amsterdam, the prostitutes have to be registered and they have to undergo a mandatory STD check-up every 6 months. They pay taxes, just like everybody else, must use a condom, and are free to report misbehaving clients to the police. Evil pimps would be a thing of the past, since the women are free to work on their own.

Legalising prostitution should almost instantly wipe out the crime of human-trafficking. Why get an illegal and unchecked-for-STDs prostitute when you can easily get a clean, legal one? And because it is mandatory to practice safe-sex, it would go a long way in curbing AIDS and other public health hazards. I could go on and on about the benefits, but I think you get the point.

And this brings me back to a story from a former prostitute who was my tour guide of the red light district in Amsterdam. She talks about all the stuff I mentioned above and throws up a curveball. Even though prostitution is legal, that doesn't mean it is widely accepted by the public. "Try telling your father that you work as a prostitute," she says. "So why did you do it?" someone asked. "Because I didn't care what people thought."

So, yes. You are free to pay for handjobs (I still don't understand that bit, though) but don't bitch when I laugh at your ugly mutt and tiny weewee.

Labels: ,


Ramblings:
Well, I was reading through them and was quite impressed with the amount of information passed through.

While the system is in place to not let newbies know so much, I found out most things within half an hour and was reading the rest of it like plain English.

 



Post a Comment

<< Home