<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, June 16, 2007

vulnerable vincent

I do actually have a lot of things to blog about, but the timing of those posts are not exactly tasteful in view of current events in life. But fret not, because I will eventually bitch about those things, and you can continue to diss me for being an asshole (I actually miss that feeling).

But anyway, I found an emo meme in The Great Suan's blog which I actually liked, so here it is:


1. What is more difficult for you: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling them how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

Considering the fact that people usually tell me how awesome I am, the later isn't really an issue. But then again, considering the fact that I usually don't care if I offend people (by calling them names), the former isn't really an issue either.

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. Why were you angry?

I can't remember the last time I got angry. But I do know that I only get angry when people say dumb things to me.

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?

A no-brainer here. Didn't they teach you to call the Bomba if there was a fire?!?

4. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. (1) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?

No, not everybody. Just the people I actually like.

(2) What do you do with your remaining days?

Try all sorts of drugs, drink myself piss drunk every night, organise an orgy with 10 leggy blondes.

(3) Would you be afraid?

People are only afraid of death because they fear the Judgement Day. They fear their maker will be displeased with their actions and that they would not be allowed to sit on his lap (oh no, wait, that's Santa). Since I am not narcisstic enough to believe that God that actually gives a shit about me, I do not fear death. But I do fear not being able to do those things in (2).

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which do you choose?

Trust. Trust differentiates people I care about and people I don't give a shit about. I usually don't have very many things to say to people I don't trust.

6. You are unfaithful to your boyfriend/girlfriend. Do you tell him/her?

Don't be silly. Refer to the answer in (5).

7. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?

No way. Human beings are selfish creatures that take their best interests at heart. The only way they would do something like this is if it benefits them. If they could see the future and see that they would be bed-ridden and senile for the last 5 years of their lives, only then would they gladly give up 5 hours to somebody else.

8. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

Of course. You need friends who have the balls to tell you that you are being a moron when you do something moronic.

9. Does love = sex?

Yes.

10. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you feel?

Just now, during dinner when I told my brother that I would sack him if I was his boss because he did something wrong.

11. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

Eh? You mean people actually say the later? I thought all they needed to do was stall on the subject for weeks saying that they will think about it, or say some shit like, "Let's be friends"?

12. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?

Ego. No man can give up their ego. If a guy you know insists they aren't egostatic, they are blinking liars.

13. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have “no regrets” what would you change?

20 years ago when Sunway was nothing more than a filthy mining pond which nobody wanted and probably cost 20 sen per square feet, I would have asked my dad to buy it all. Then I wouldn't have to go to work on Monday.

14. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?

John McClane.

15. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?

And risk getting Hepatitis??! Are you mad?!?!

16. Are you old fashioned?

So I've been told.

17. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?

I don't like babies.

18. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?

Of course there's gonna be an eventual heartbreak. Someone's gotta eventually die, no?

19. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?

A year ago, I would have told you I wanted a hundred billion dollars. I have recently come to realise that it isn't the money that I craved. What I actually wanted was the power that came along with it. So if I had one wish, I wish to be God.

20.Excluding family love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?

This morning, in the mirror.

Labels: ,


Ramblings:
it is my duty as a medical student to inform you that giving cpr is highly unlikely to give you hepatitis (no.15) unless the homeless guy spits in your mouth (and you swallow, yuck) or he bites you in the process.

thank yew veli much.

 



'Highly unlikely' but not impossible, no?
 



aiyah liddat then don't bother having sex either. imagine! gonorrhoea, herpes, hpv, hiv, your dreaded hepatitis...

i can sense a comeback already. somewhere along the lines of pleasure and maslow's hierarchy of needs.

 



Not so much Maslow, but yes, pleasure.

Sex is fun.

Lip on lip contact with a filthy dude (who should be better off dead for being a nuisance) isn't fun.

 



Dude, orgy with 10 leggy blondes? Oh I so wanna see you do that in hicksville! LMAO.

P/s: Why am I NOT surprised about your wish to be God? (-_-")

 



Hehe...The question asked what I would do if I had 1 month to live.

If I had 1 month to live, do you think I would spend a second more in hicktown!??!

Sweden here I come!!!

 



Post a Comment

<< Home