<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

planet killer

Al Gore wouldn't be pleased!


Muahahaha! If everybody lived like me, we would need 4.1 planets!

But see, that's the thing. Not everybody lives like me. So, a big shout out and thanks to the dudes who are doing what they are doing to enable me to live like that. In case you are too silly to understand that, let me blow your mind away with my awesome logic.

In the past, when I heard that people cycled to work because they didn't want to burn fuel, I laughed at them for being dumb and told them to take the bus or carpool if they were so worried about the environment. I was totally against Greenpeace and crap like that for being so pretentiously dumb. These days, I realised that they are doing us a big favour by cutting down consumption so that the rest of us can continue living the way we do. So instead of scorning them, I thank their valiant sacrifice.

So yes, please stop eating sharks, because if you guys continue eating sharks and they become extinct, then where the hell am I supposed to get my shark's fin supply? Same goes for terrapins too, okay? Stop eating them. If they go extinct how are my future kids going to taste their meat?

Take this 3 minute quiz to see how badly you are fucking up our planet! After that, tell me if you beat my score!

Labels:


Ramblings:
CATEGORY GLOBAL HECTARES

FOOD 1.3

MOBILITY 6.4

SHELTER 2.6

GOODS/SERVICES 14.4

TOTAL FOOTPRINT 24.7

IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 13.7 PLANETS.


I blame the car and all that flying about. LOL

 



I think joe and I can be blamed for global holocaust.



CATEGORY GLOBAL HECTARES
FOOD 1.1
MOBILITY 6
SHELTER 1.9
GOODS/SERVICES 12.6
TOTAL FOOTPRINT 21.6

IN COMPARISON, THE AVERAGE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT IN YOUR COUNTRY IS 3.2 GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.

WORLDWIDE, THERE EXIST 1.8 BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCTIVE GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.

IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 12 PLANETS.

 



slightly better than you. 3.4 planets. haha. still pretty bad.
 



CATEGORY GLOBAL HECTARES

FOOD 4.2

MOBILITY 1.3

SHELTER 1.5

GOODS/SERVICES 2.2

TOTAL FOOTPRINT 9.2



IN COMPARISON, THE AVERAGE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT IN YOUR COUNTRY IS 7.6 GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.

WORLDWIDE, THERE EXIST 1.8 BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCTIVE GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.

 



it will be scary for a singaporean to take this test, i reckon
 



Most importantly, you people shouldn't be eating sharks, okay?
 



vincent, i stop eating sharks since 10 years ago. i don't think that is a paranoid. i know someone who is really paranoid of parasites. she stop eating all the meats as she said she did research on those animals that we used to eat. um.. that's ridiculous. plants have its own pathogens as well. even water has water-born pathogens. :P
 



4.4 for me
 



4.3 planets. :P
 



Post a Comment

<< Home