<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, October 02, 2008

selamat hari raya

Wishing all my Muslim friends and readers:

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

Please drive safe, where ever you are or where ever you are going. A friend of mine died on the Karak highway a few days ago on his way back to his hometown. Instead of celebrating Raya, his family are burying him.

Don't add to the statistic.



On a seperate note, the last time I was down in Singapore, I went clubbing with a few friends. There was free cover charge if we gave them our business card. Since then, I have been getting regular emails from the club promoting their latest events.

I usually delete those emails as they come in, but I got one on Monday that was just hilarious:



Clearly, our Singaporean neighbours are confused over the concept of Hari Raya, nevermind the puasa.

Labels:


Ramblings: Post a Comment

<< Home