<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

happy chinky new year

"Shit man that's a shit load of food. I dunno about you guys, but normally I shit like once or at the most, twice a day. But the last 2 days right, I have been shitting like 4 or 5 times a day....too fucking much food man!"

"Yups..."

"Aye!"

"Uh-huh"

"YES! Same!"

"Yeah!"



I think the significance of Chinese New Year is slightly lost. Besides getting the free money (which is always welcome), besides the food and the booze, besides the mahjong and poker, what else is there?

But still, I have been told I am a chink, so that is why I celebrate Chinese New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody, and may this year bring you good fortune and good health. Because with those two, there is pretty much nothing else you can ask for.

Except good sex, but that comes automatically with the first two.

Labels:


Ramblings:
Hey, celebrating Hari Raya is no different. Food, food and more food. And for a whole month open houses to attend every weekend.
It gets so I'm actually glad to get back to work.
Scrooge

 



Gong Hey Fatt Choy!
 



Happy new year to you too bitch!
 



happy new year
 



Post a Comment

<< Home