<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i-am-not-shitting-you story of the day

I was queuing at the local KFC (which incidentally has suffered a big drop in business since the 'zionists' started killing innocent people). On a side note, I am not sure I fully understand what 'zionists' are and I am damn sure not many other people fully understand what that term is either. I am also not sure how fried chicken relates to missiles, but that is a story for another day.

Anyway, this bloke in front of me was ordering food for his family. He ordered a Zinger Tower set meal which came with a 'free' watch:



"Encik nak warna apa?"

"Hmm?"

"Untuk jam tangan...encik nak warna apa?"

"Oh, nak Biru. Warna Keadilan tu."

"Maaf ya, encik. Biru dah habis stok."

"Hijau boleh jugak. Warna PAS tu."



His 5 year old daughter interrupts....


"Ayah, ayah, Mimi nak warna Merah!"

"Tak boleh. Merah UMNO. Jahat tu...."

Labels: ,


Ramblings:
wahahaha
 



OMFG!
 



well, a story that bizarre can only be true!
 



I thought people associate BN with Biru. Hurmmm.. Guess as long as its not UMNO colors.
 



Oh sorry, it was a SKY BLUE coloured watch.
 



absolutely wonderful.
 



Post a Comment

<< Home