<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

there's a time and place...

...for everything.

There is a time and place for playing, and there is a time and place for working.

There certainly is a time for politicking and there is a time for getting your hands dirty.

Goddamit.

It's been one fucking year. You won some, you lost some. The economy is in piss poor shape. People are getting retrenched everyday. There is a stimulus package you are supposed to be working on. Don't you have the two richest states to govern? All of you. Will you assholes get back to work already?

Nobody believed me when I told them that both these idiots will drive our country to the ground. Pakatan and BN? Different lie, same bullshit. Why aren't there stronger leaders out there? Why aren't there leaders who knows what their priorities are?

One fella spends one whole year talking about these damn takeovers. The other fella spends one whole year talking about how immoral it is. And suddenly, in one day, it's padan muka one fella and goddamn you hypocrite to the other guy.

It's frustrating, it really is. One year of comics and circus acts.

It really is enough.



A couple of weeks ago, when I told you (and my friends) the UMNO jahat story, most people laughed at it. One of the comments said it was 'absolutely wonderful'. You know, when I first heard those words uttered, I laughed to myself. Because it was funny.

But then if you think about it a little longer, like I did, suddenly it didn't seem so funny after all. For the record, he really didn't let her get the red watch. The more I thought about it, the more disgusted I was that a parent could instill such hatred upon a 5 year old kid who doesn't understand any of this stuff.

I told my colleague that story the other day and he was actually surprised that I never knew things like that was common in this Hicktown. Apparently even the tadikas are heavily influenced by political parties and kids are brainwashed from a young age to hate certain political parties and of course, the politicians affiliated to those parties.

Some democracy we live in, huh?

Labels: ,


Ramblings:
i hate that cynicism wins most of the time. when will hope prevail?
 



Post a Comment

<< Home